Monday, March 21, 2011

sunrise sunset

I'm not sure if I like sunrise or sunset better. I do know that I like it when there are dramatic clouds and intense color. And it's even better if there are palm trees involved.

Arizona sunrise reflecting on the side of Emoh (our 5th wheel trailer). Can't get enough of the palm trees.


Arizona sunset from the banks of the Colorado River. I love how the power line looks alien and yet completely belongs here.

Please feel free to leave a comment even just to say hi. I'd love to know you're out there and I'm not talking to myself :)

4 comments:

  1. Definitely not talking to yourself! :0)
    Gorgeous pics ... makes me wish I was there in person. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep us 'living vicariously' through your travels and your creativity with your photos, writings & unique jewelry. We're seeing you, hearing you & loving you! Bet you two have some fabulous food recipes, huh? Pildor & Lizard

    ReplyDelete